Heather Carrie serves as a health policy professional dedicated to increasing access to integrative health care while fostering reconciliation and therapeutic cooperation among the health professions. As Director of Bastyr University’s Center for Health Policy Leadership, she provides solution-focused leadership across university campuses in multiple states to expand regulatory recognition and workforce opportunities for integrative health and medicine practitioners. As a researcher, she is committed to advancing study in health equity, traditional medicine and integrative health policy issues. As a mediator, she works with groups to resolve conflict and rebuild relationships with a specific focus on healing between healers. She earned her BA in Law and Policy with a dual concentration in Health Policy and in Health Care Leadership from the University of Washington, and her Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Health Policy and Law from a joint degree program with the University of California, San Diego’s School of Medicine and the California Western School of Law. She has also completed a Certificate in Documentary Studies at Duke University’s Center for Documentary Studies and a Certificate in Integrative Health Administration from the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine (AIHM).
what do you have your ion?
Daily Edit.ions & Iontelligence
- ION Entertainment Business Wire – ‘Tom Clancy’s JACK RYAN’ is presenting sponsor of LA FLEET WEEK® 2018
- ION Local News Wire – How do I get on ION?
- ION Surfing Wire – ISA World Championships Continues Commitment to Equality with Gender Balance
- ION Action Sports Business Wire – Surfers Hall of Fame Inducts Herbie Fletcher, Ben Aipa and Brett Simpson
- ION Health Business Wire – The Run @ CNDA