Heather Carrie serves as a health policy professional dedicated to increasing access to integrative health care while fostering reconciliation and therapeutic cooperation among the health professions. As Director of Bastyr University’s Center for Health Policy Leadership, she provides solution-focused leadership across university campuses in multiple states to expand regulatory recognition and workforce opportunities for integrative health and medicine practitioners. As a researcher, she is committed to advancing study in health equity, traditional medicine and integrative health policy issues. As a mediator, she works with groups to resolve conflict and rebuild relationships with a specific focus on healing between healers. She earned her BA in Law and Policy with a dual concentration in Health Policy and in Health Care Leadership from the University of Washington, and her Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Health Policy and Law from a joint degree program with the University of California, San Diego’s School of Medicine and the California Western School of Law. She has also completed a Certificate in Documentary Studies at Duke University’s Center for Documentary Studies and a Certificate in Integrative Health Administration from the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine (AIHM).
what do you have your ion?
Daily Edit.ions & Iontelligence
- ION Sports Wire – Hughes and Ross Golden in Moscow
- ION Health Business Wire – The Network of Champions™ is in like Flint – The Run comes to Michigan
- ION Health Wire – Waterman’s is a night of Charity for our Oceans
- ION Travel Wire – Premier Norwegian Cruise Ship Headed to Port of Los Angeles
- ION Sports Wire – Collegiate Beach Volleyball Champions McNamara Twins blasting on FIVB Tour